10 Must Haves for Move-In Day
1. XL Bed Sheets – no one wants to sleep on a naked university mattress, ever.
2. Clip-On Fan – attach it right above your bed. It helps keep you cool and blocks out noises from your rowdy neighbors.
3. Shower Caddy – you’re going to have to shower after you’ve finished hauling all your earthy possessions up several flights of stairs all day long. You don’t want your body wash on the community bathroom floor, do you?
4. Alarm Clock – you don’t want to miss your first day of class. First impressions are important.
5. Mini-Fridge – do you really want to walk all the way to the cafeteria for a soda?
6. I-Pod Speakers – because your computer just isn’t loud enough.
7. Television – the common rooms are creepy.
8. Coat Hangers – who knows what your roommate might do to your clothes after a night out.
9. Picture Frames – show your parents you care.
10. Dry-Erase Board – hang it on the outside of your door to let your friends know what’s up.